Philippines' Petron Q1 net income down 12 pct y/y
May 6 (Reuters) - Three months ending March 31, 2013.
(in billion pesos)
Net income 2.2 vs 2.5
Revenues 112 vs 74.7
NOTE: Petron Corp, the Philippines' biggest oil refiner and retailer, is owned by the country's most diversified conglomerate San Miguel Corp. It has 550 service stations in Malaysia.
To view the company's statement, click on (link.reuters.com/myf87t).
($1 = 40.9 pesos) (Reporting by Erik dela Cruz in Manila; Editing by Sunil Nair)
- Dementia epidemic looms with 135 million sufferers seen by 2050
- Special Report: Thailand secretly supplies Myanmar refugees to trafficking rings |
- Genre-bending, 'unexpected' films top Sundance 2014 lineup
- The 10 Most Corrupt and Least Corrupt Countries in the World
- Polish coffin-maker uses nude models to sell wares