STXNEWS LATAM-Microsoft announces departure of Brazil CEO
Microsoft Brasil, the local branch of Microsoft Corp, said on Monday its CEO in Brazil, Michel Levy, would step down this year after the fiscal year ends on June 30.
A replacement will be announced soon, Microsoft said in an e-mailed statement. Levy held the position for seven years.
- Obama and Castro shake hands, Zuma humiliated at Mandela memorial |
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Reporter can keep sources secret in Colorado theater shooting: court
- Thai PM urges protesters to take part in election |
- U.S. regulators seek to curb Wall St. trades with Volcker rule