STXNEWS LATAM-Microsoft announces departure of Brazil CEO
Microsoft Brasil, the local branch of Microsoft Corp, said on Monday its CEO in Brazil, Michel Levy, would step down this year after the fiscal year ends on June 30.
A replacement will be announced soon, Microsoft said in an e-mailed statement. Levy held the position for seven years.
- Police seek motive in fatal Washington state school shooting
- Wall St. finally turning on Amazon as Bezos magic fades
- Two deputies killed, two others hurt in California shooting spree
- Iran hangs woman convicted of killing alleged rapist
- Medical worker quarantined in New Jersey under new Ebola safeguards |