Spain targets up to 4.5 bln euros in bonds on Thursday
MADRID May 6 (Reuters) - Spain said on Monday it aims to issue between 3.5 billion and 4.5 billion euros ($4.59 billion-$5.90 billion) in bonds on Thursday.
The Treasury will auction bonds due July 30, 2016, Jan. 31, 2018 and July 30, 2026 on Thursday. ($1 = 0.7624 euros)
- French warplanes search Mali desert for crashed Air Algerie plane
- At least 15 die in Israeli shelling of Gaza school as toll exceeds 750 |
- Exclusive: Ukraine rebel commander acknowledges fighters had BUK missile
- Sierra Leone's chief Ebola doctor contracts the virus
- Minnesota man asked to leave Southwest flight after critical tweet