Spain's Rajoy calls for ECB to help business funding
MADRID May 6 (Reuters) - Spain's Prime Minister Mariano Rajoy said he backed potential additional action by the European Central Bank to help small businesses obtain funding at reasonable rates.
The Spanish premier said the European Investment Bank could also do more to help businesses struggling to obtain credit.
Small companies in Southern Europe are having to pay much higher rates for financing than in other EU countries.
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- North Korea executes leader's powerful uncle in rare public purge |
- Insight: In Yemen, al Qaeda gains sympathy amid U.S. drone strikes
- Twitter backtracks on block feature after users revolt |
- Iran angry over U.S. sanctions, nuclear talks interrupted