McAfee launches offer for Finland's Stonesoft
HELSINKI May 6 (Reuters) - Intel Corp's security software division McAfee launched a tender offer to buy smaller rival Stonesoft for 4.50 euros per share, the Finnish company said on Monday.
The offer for Stonesoft, with a share capital of 1.15 billion euros ($1.5 billion), represents a 128 percent premium compared with the shares' 1.97 euros closing price on Friday.
- Confusion as search for Malaysian jet spreads across SE Asia |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- Special Report: How China's official bank card is used to smuggle money |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source