McAfee launches offer for Finland's Stonesoft
HELSINKI May 6 (Reuters) - Intel Corp's security software division McAfee launched a tender offer to buy smaller rival Stonesoft for 4.50 euros per share, the Finnish company said on Monday.
The offer for Stonesoft, with a share capital of 1.15 billion euros ($1.5 billion), represents a 128 percent premium compared with the shares' 1.97 euros closing price on Friday.
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |
- NYC buildings explosion kills two, more missing
- EU moves towards travel bans, asset freezes for Russians |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Exclusive: EU approves framework for asset freezes, travel bans on Russia