Toyota says April China auto sales down 6.5 pct yr-on-yr
BEIJING May 6 (Reuters) - Toyota Motor Corp and its China joint ventures sold 76,400 cars in the country in April, down 6.5 percent from a year earlier, the Japanese automaker said on Monday.
That compares a 11.7 percent year-on-year fall in March.
Toyota, which operates car ventures in China with FAW Group and Guangzhou Automobile Group Co Ltd , aims to sell 900,000 cars in the country this year, up 7.1 percent from a year earlier. (Reporting by Norihiko Shirouzu in BEIJING and Kazunori Takada in SHANGHAI; Editing by Daniel Magnowski)
- Obama and Castro shake hands, Zuma humiliated at Mandela memorial |
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Reporter can keep sources secret in Colorado theater shooting: court
- Couple, four children missing in Nevada found safe in canyon
- Regulators seek to curb Wall St. trades with Volcker rule |