Toyota says April China auto sales down 6.5 pct yr-on-yr
BEIJING May 6 (Reuters) - Toyota Motor Corp and its China joint ventures sold 76,400 cars in the country in April, down 6.5 percent from a year earlier, the Japanese automaker said on Monday.
That compares a 11.7 percent year-on-year fall in March.
Toyota, which operates car ventures in China with FAW Group and Guangzhou Automobile Group Co Ltd , aims to sell 900,000 cars in the country this year, up 7.1 percent from a year earlier. (Reporting by Norihiko Shirouzu in BEIJING and Kazunori Takada in SHANGHAI; Editing by Daniel Magnowski)
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Secret Service investigates after man jumps White House fence, reaches doors
- French jets strike in Iraq, expanding U.S.-led campaign against Islamic State |
- Scots spurn independence in historic vote, devolution battle begins |
- Thousands of Syrian Kurds flee to Turkey as Islamic State advances |