Toyota says April China auto sales down 6.5 pct yr-on-yr
BEIJING May 6 (Reuters) - Toyota Motor Corp and its China joint ventures sold 76,400 cars in the country in April, down 6.5 percent from a year earlier, the Japanese automaker said on Monday.
That compares a 11.7 percent year-on-year fall in March.
Toyota, which operates car ventures in China with FAW Group and Guangzhou Automobile Group Co Ltd , aims to sell 900,000 cars in the country this year, up 7.1 percent from a year earlier. (Reporting by Norihiko Shirouzu in BEIJING and Kazunori Takada in SHANGHAI; Editing by Daniel Magnowski)
- Insight: How U.S. spying cost Boeing multibillion-dollar jet contract
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- U.S. aircraft hit by gunfire in South Sudan as conflict worsens |
- Seagram chairman, WJC head Edgar Bronfman dead at 84