Wendy's CFO to retire, names Penegor to post
LOS ANGELES May 6 (Reuters) - Wendy's Co, the second-largest U.S. fast-food hamburger chain, on Monday said Chief Financial Officer Steve Hare will retire on Sept. 1, and be succeeded by Todd Penegor, most recently president of Kellogg's U.S. snacks division.
Penegor, 47, will join Wendy's in June. Hare, 59, will assist in the transition and provide consulting services to Wendy's through the end of the year.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- South Africans, some fearful, wake to life without Mandela |
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- Key U.S. lawmakers urge China to back off on air defense zone