BTG's Esteves says Brazil needs reforms more than tax cuts
SAO PAULO May 7 (Reuters) - The Brazilian government should pursue reforms aimed at making the country a more attractive place to do business, instead of simply cutting taxes, said the chief executive officer of investment bank BTG Pactual Group on Tuesday.
BTG Chief Executive Andre Esteves was addressing a gathering of executives and government officials in Sao Paulo sponsored by Brazilian magazine Carta Capital.
- Target holiday cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion
- Special Report: Why Ukraine spurned the EU and embraced Russia
- Facebook, Zuckerberg, banks must face IPO lawsuit: judge