Demand Media reports higher revenue and profit
May 7 (Reuters) - Demand Media reported a 17 percent increase in first-quarter total revenue to $100.6 million mainly on strong growth at its websites like eHow.
The company said on Tuesday that net income rose to $700,000 or 1 cent per share, compared with a loss of $1.8 million or 2 cents per share in the same period a year ago.
- Insight: How U.S. spying cost Boeing multibillion-dollar jet contract
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Seagram chairman, WJC head Edgar Bronfman dead at 84
- U.S. aircraft hit by gunfire in South Sudan as conflict worsens |