William Demant stands by 2013 revenue, op profit outlook
STOCKHOLM May 7 (Reuters) - Danish hearing aid maker William Demant Holding on Tuesday stood by its outlook for revenues to grow faster than the market this year and for a rise in its operating profit.
"In spite of the fact that in 2013, the market for hearing aids is impacted by greater uncertainty than before, our best estimate is still for the global market for hearing aids to show modest positive growth in terms of value for the year as a whole," the company said in a statement.
It said it still aimed to use its share buyback programme to direct excess cash flow after any acquisitions back to shareholders. (Reporting by Mia Shanley)
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky in Germany after pardon
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter