Electronic Arts revenue drops in 4th quarter
SAN FRANCISCO May 7 (Reuters) - Video game publisher Electronic Arts Inc reported lower revenue and profit for the fourth quarter.
For the three months ended March 31, the company posted total revenue of $1.2 billion, compared with $1.37 billion a year ago. Net income fell to $323 million, or $1.05 per share, from $400 million, or $1.20 per share, a year ago.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky in Germany after pardon |
- Target probe eyes overseas hackers; stolen cards for sale online
- Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter