Electronic Arts revenue drops in 4th quarter
SAN FRANCISCO May 7 (Reuters) - Video game publisher Electronic Arts Inc reported lower revenue and profit for the fourth quarter.
For the three months ended March 31, the company posted total revenue of $1.2 billion, compared with $1.37 billion a year ago. Net income fell to $323 million, or $1.05 per share, from $400 million, or $1.20 per share, a year ago.
- Malaysia air force chief denies saying lost plane tracked to west |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- Ukraine appeals to the West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source