Greenlight Re's Einhorn says he added to Apple position - call
NEW YORK May 7 (Reuters) - David Einhorn, hedge fund manager and chairman of reinsurer Greenlight Capital Re Ltd., said on Tuesday he had added to the firm's investment position in Apple Inc.
"We've added to our Apple position; now we just wait for the release of Apple's next blockbuster product," Einhorn said on a conference call for his Cayman Island-based reinsurer. He also said that the regime change at the Bank of Japan supports his "long-term thesis" of a weaker yen and stronger gold .
- Dementia epidemic looms with 135 million sufferers seen by 2050
- Special Report: Thailand secretly supplies Myanmar refugees to trafficking rings |
- Genre-bending, 'unexpected' films top Sundance 2014 lineup
- The 10 Most Corrupt and Least Corrupt Countries in the World
- Polish coffin-maker uses nude models to sell wares