Greenlight Re's Einhorn says he added to Apple position - call
NEW YORK May 7 (Reuters) - David Einhorn, hedge fund manager and chairman of reinsurer Greenlight Capital Re Ltd., said on Tuesday he had added to the firm's investment position in Apple Inc.
"We've added to our Apple position; now we just wait for the release of Apple's next blockbuster product," Einhorn said on a conference call for his Cayman Island-based reinsurer. He also said that the regime change at the Bank of Japan supports his "long-term thesis" of a weaker yen and stronger gold .
- Malaysia air force chief denies saying lost plane tracked to west |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to the West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source