Hyundai Motor says China sales up 26 pct in April
SEOUL May 7 (Reuters) - South Korea's Hyundai Motor Co said on Tuesday its China sales jumped 26 percent to 86,729 vehicles in April from a year earlier, maintaining its momentum in the world's biggest car market.
The results come as Japanese rivals such as Toyota Motor attempt to recover from sluggish sales in China last month. (Reporting by Hyunjoo Jin; Editing by Daniel Magnowski)
- Confusion as search for Malaysian jet spreads across SE Asia |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- Special Report: How China's official bank card is used to smuggle money |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source