Hyundai Motor says China sales up 26 pct in April
SEOUL May 7 (Reuters) - South Korea's Hyundai Motor Co said on Tuesday its China sales jumped 26 percent to 86,729 vehicles in April from a year earlier, maintaining its momentum in the world's biggest car market.
The results come as Japanese rivals such as Toyota Motor attempt to recover from sluggish sales in China last month. (Reporting by Hyunjoo Jin; Editing by Daniel Magnowski)
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections