Hyundai Motor says China sales up 26 pct in April
SEOUL May 7 (Reuters) - South Korea's Hyundai Motor Co said on Tuesday its China sales jumped 26 percent to 86,729 vehicles in April from a year earlier, maintaining its momentum in the world's biggest car market.
The results come as Japanese rivals such as Toyota Motor attempt to recover from sluggish sales in China last month. (Reporting by Hyunjoo Jin; Editing by Daniel Magnowski)
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- Analysis: Boeing bidders dangle goodies to win 777X jetliner
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image