BRIEF-JPMorgan Chase should have independent chair, says proxy advisor Glass Lewis
May 7 (Reuters) - JPMorgan Chase & Co : * Should have independent chair, says proxy advisor Glass Lewis * Glass Lewis calls for votes against six of 11 directors in JPMorgan election
- Mexican train derails, stranding 1,300 migrants headed toward U.S.
- Israeli strikes kill more Palestinians; rocket causes huge blaze in Israel |
- Four servicemen, five miners killed in eastern Ukraine |
- Obama tells Israel U.S. ready to help end hostilities
- Man charged with killing six members of same Texas family |