Hong Kong shares to open flat, Kunlun Energy climbs
HONG KONG May 7 (Reuters) - Hong Kong shares are set to open flat on Tuesday, with Kunlun Energy the top percentage gainer among Hang Seng Index components with a 1.1 percent gain.
The Hang Seng Index was set to open flat at 22,924.3. The China Enterprises Index of the top Chinese listings in Hong Kong was indicated to open down 0.1 percent.
- Islamic State video claims to show beheading of U.S. journalist |
- Four beheaded corpses found in Egypt's Sinai: security sources
- Gaza war rages on, Hamas says Israel tried to kill its military chief |
- U.S. attorney general heads for racially charged St. Louis suburb
- 'No' from one Iraq villager triggered Islamic State mass killings |