Hong Kong shares to open flat, Kunlun Energy climbs
HONG KONG May 7 (Reuters) - Hong Kong shares are set to open flat on Tuesday, with Kunlun Energy the top percentage gainer among Hang Seng Index components with a 1.1 percent gain.
The Hang Seng Index was set to open flat at 22,924.3. The China Enterprises Index of the top Chinese listings in Hong Kong was indicated to open down 0.1 percent.
- Malaysia plane search straddles continent as police focus on crew |
- Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia |
- Crimea asks to join Russia after Soviet-style vote |
- Ukraine, Russia agree Crimea truce until March 21-Ukraine minister
- Stocks near one-month low as western sanctions on Russia loom |