Hong Kong shares to open flat, Kunlun Energy climbs
HONG KONG May 7 (Reuters) - Hong Kong shares are set to open flat on Tuesday, with Kunlun Energy the top percentage gainer among Hang Seng Index components with a 1.1 percent gain.
The Hang Seng Index was set to open flat at 22,924.3. The China Enterprises Index of the top Chinese listings in Hong Kong was indicated to open down 0.1 percent.
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- North Korea frees U.S. Korean War veteran after seven weeks |
- Ice storm causes blackouts, delays in Texas, Arkansas
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge