US STOCKS SNAPSHOT-Wall St edges up as energy, tech lead
NEW YORK May 7 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks edged up on Tuesday with the S&P 500 setting yet another record, led by gains in energy and tech sectors.
The Dow Jones industrial average was up 22.66 points, or 0.15 percent, at 14,991.55. The Standard & Poor's 500 Index was up 2.79 points, or 0.17 percent, at 1,620.29. The Nasdaq Composite Index was up 2.83 points, or 0.08 percent, at 3,395.80.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- South Africans, some fearful, wake to life without Mandela |
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image