MDxHealth Q1 revenues rise by half as new test sales pick up
BRUSSELS May 7 (Reuters) - Belgium-based cancer testing company MDxHealth said on Tuesday its first-quarter revenue rose by 51 percent to 1.1 million euros ($1.44 million) as sales of its flagship product gathered pace.
However, its net loss widened to 2.9 million euros from 1.9 million in the first quarter last year as it spent cash on sales and marketing of prostate cancer test ConfirmMDx, launched in May last year.
MDxHealth said it expected total revenue to grow significantly in the second quarter from the first and be be higher in 2013 than in 2012. ($1 = 0.7624 euros) (Reporting By Ben Deighton)
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- South Africans, some fearful, wake to life without Mandela |
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image