Mexico auto output, exports rise in April vs yr ago-AMIA
MEXICO CITY May 7 (Reuters) - Mexico's auto production rose by 15.6 percent in April compared to the same month a year earlier, while auto exports from Latin America's second-biggest economy also rose 2.8 percent, the Mexican Auto Industry Association (AMIA) said on Tuesday.
- Target holiday cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion
- Special Report: Why Ukraine spurned the EU and embraced Russia