Mexico auto output, exports rise in April vs yr ago-AMIA
MEXICO CITY May 7 (Reuters) - Mexico's auto production rose by 15.6 percent in April compared to the same month a year earlier, while auto exports from Latin America's second-biggest economy also rose 2.8 percent, the Mexican Auto Industry Association (AMIA) said on Tuesday.
- Carnage at U.N. school as Israel pounds Gaza refugee camp |
- Moscow fights back after sanctions; battle rages near Ukraine crash site
- U.S. economy bounces back in second quarter
- EU and U.S. announce new sanctions on Russia over Ukraine |
- Obama says strains over Ukraine not leading to new Cold War with Russia