Shares in Walmex drop after weak April sales data
MEXICO CITY May 7 (Reuters) - Shares in Mexico's biggest retailer, Wal-Mart de Mexico, fell by more than two percent in early trading on Tuesday after it reported a 3.6 percent year-on-year decline in same-store sales in April.
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |