Shares in Walmex drop after weak April sales data
MEXICO CITY May 7 (Reuters) - Shares in Mexico's biggest retailer, Wal-Mart de Mexico, fell by more than two percent in early trading on Tuesday after it reported a 3.6 percent year-on-year decline in same-store sales in April.
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Secret Service investigates after man jumps White House fence, reaches doors
- About 60,000 Syrian Kurds flee to Turkey as Islamic State advances |
- French jets strike in Iraq, expanding U.S.-led campaign against Islamic State |
- Scots spurn independence in historic vote, devolution battle begins |