Mondelez reports lower first-quarter profit
May 7 (Reuters) - Mondelez International Inc reported quarterly earnings on Tuesday that were lower than a year earlier, before the company separated from Kraft Foods Group Inc.
The newly independent maker of Cadbury chocolates and Oreo cookies said net income was $568 million, or 32 cents per share, in the first quarter, down from $813 million, or 46 cents per share, a year earlier.
Revenue rose nearly 1 percent to $8.74 billion.
- Up to 18 exposed to U.S. Ebola patient, including children |
- First Ebola case diagnosed in the United States: CDC |
- Turkey vows to fight Islamic State, coalition strikes near border |
- Israel's Netanyahu tells Obama that Iran can't be allowed to reach nuclear arms 'threshold'
- Hong Kong leader plays waiting game, protesters demand he resigns |