Brazil's OGX posts April oil and gas output of 13,900 boepd
May 7 (Reuters) - Brazilian oil company OGX Petroleo e Gas Participacoes SA said on Tuesday that its April oil and natural gas output was 13,900 barrels of oil equivalent a day (boepd), with the bulk of it coming from an onshore natural gas field.
The total included 1,800 boepd from its offshore Tubarão Azul field in the Campos Basin and 12,100 boepd from its Gavião Real natural gas field in Brazil's northeastern state of Maranhão.
- Thousands of Gaza civilians flee after Israeli warning |
- Russia threatens Ukraine after shell crosses border
- Three dead, two wounded in Pasadena, California shootings
- Teen survivor of Texas shootings says slain family members 'in much better place'
- Heavy fighting breaks out near Libya's Tripoli airport, seven dead