Brazil's OGX posts April oil and gas output of 13,900 boepd
May 7 (Reuters) - Brazilian oil company OGX Petroleo e Gas Participacoes SA said on Tuesday that its April oil and natural gas output was 13,900 barrels of oil equivalent a day (boepd), with the bulk of it coming from an onshore natural gas field.
The total included 1,800 boepd from its offshore Tubarão Azul field in the Campos Basin and 12,100 boepd from its Gavião Real natural gas field in Brazil's northeastern state of Maranhão.
- Citing security threat, Obama expands U.S. role fighting Ebola
- Tesla prevails in top Massachusetts court over direct sales
- Russia needs government investment to avoid recession, says former finance minister
- Boeing, SpaceX win contracts to build 'space taxis' for NASA
- Stocks end higher on bet Fed won't change rate stance