Brazil's OGX posts April oil and gas output of 13,900 boepd
May 7 (Reuters) - Brazilian oil company OGX Petroleo e Gas Participacoes SA said on Tuesday that its April oil and natural gas output was 13,900 barrels of oil equivalent a day (boepd), with the bulk of it coming from an onshore natural gas field.
The total included 1,800 boepd from its offshore Tubarão Azul field in the Campos Basin and 12,100 boepd from its Gavião Real natural gas field in Brazil's northeastern state of Maranhão.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- Analysis: Boeing bidders dangle goodies to win 777X jetliner
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image