PostNL slumps to Q1 loss on TNT Express writedown
AMSTERDAM May 7 (Reuters) - Dutch mail group PostNL on Tuesday reported a first-quarter loss of 410 million euros ($535.3 million) after a 440 million euro writedown on its stake in express delivery group TNT Express .
PostNL made a profit of 633 million euros in the same period last year.
First-quarter operating income, excluding pension payments and currency effects fell 27 percent to 82 million euros.
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Cold, ice grip U.S. as more snow to blanket East
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'