China's SAIC Motor says April auto sales up 15.9 pct yr-on-yr
SHANGHAI May 7 (Reuters) - Top Chinese automaker SAIC Motor Corp said on Tuesday its April auto sales rose 15.9 percent from a year earlier to 426,026 vehicles.
That compares with a 17.4 percent year-on-year gain in March.
SAIC operates car ventures with General Motors Co and Volkswagen AG. (Reporting by Adam Jourdan; Editing by Kazunori Takada)
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- Putin rebuffs Obama as Ukraine crisis escalates |
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- UPDATE 6-Obama warns on Crimea, orders sanctions over Russian moves in Ukraine