Sainsbury's in talks with Lloyds over Sainsbury's Bank control
LONDON May 7 (Reuters) - J Sainsbury, Britain's third largest supermarket group, said on Tuesday it was in advanced negotiations with Lloyds Banking Group to take full ownership of the Sainsbury's Bank joint venture.
Sainsbury's statement was prompted by media speculation over the weekend.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Last-minute Obamacare exemption for those with canceled plans
- UPDATE 6-Target cyber breach hits 40 mln payment cards at holiday peak
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter