Sainsbury's in talks with Lloyds over Sainsbury's Bank control
LONDON May 7 (Reuters) - J Sainsbury, Britain's third largest supermarket group, said on Tuesday it was in advanced negotiations with Lloyds Banking Group to take full ownership of the Sainsbury's Bank joint venture.
Sainsbury's statement was prompted by media speculation over the weekend.
- Malaysia says no evidence missing plane flew hours after losing contact |
- Rescuers seek survivors of NY building collapse; seven dead
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |
- UPDATE 1-U.S. investigators suspect missing Malaysian plane flew for hours -WSJ