BRIEF-Seadrill Partners buys rig from Seadrill for $210 mln
OSLO May 7 (Reuters) - Seadrill Partners LLC says: * Seadrill Partners LLC acquires the tender rig T15 from rig firm Seadrill * The total purchase price is $210 million, less approximately $100 million of debt outstanding under the credit facility secured by the T-15.
- Target holiday cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion
- Special Report: Why Ukraine spurned the EU and embraced Russia
- Facebook, Zuckerberg, banks must face IPO lawsuit: judge