Hyundai Motor says China sales up 26 percent in April
SEOUL (Reuters) - South Korea's Hyundai Motor Co (005380.KS) said on Tuesday its China sales jumped 26 percent to 86,729 vehicles in April from a year earlier, maintaining its momentum in the world's biggest car market.
The results come as Japanese rivals such as Toyota Motor (7203.T) attempt to recover from sluggish sales in China last month.
(Reporting by Hyunjoo Jin; Editing by Daniel Magnowski)
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky in Germany after pardon |
- Target probe looks overseas, stolen cards offered online
- Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row |