Hyundai Motor says China sales up 26 percent in April
SEOUL (Reuters) - South Korea's Hyundai Motor Co (005380.KS) said on Tuesday its China sales jumped 26 percent to 86,729 vehicles in April from a year earlier, maintaining its momentum in the world's biggest car market.
The results come as Japanese rivals such as Toyota Motor (7203.T) attempt to recover from sluggish sales in China last month.
(Reporting by Hyunjoo Jin; Editing by Daniel Magnowski)
- Gaza fighting abates as diplomatic tension flares |
- Hague court orders Russia to pay over $50 billion in Yukos case
- Europe nervy as Russian assets hit by new sanctions talk
- Ukraine troops advance as experts renew attempt to reach crash site
- Pushing locals aside, Russians take top rebel posts in east Ukraine