Hyundai Motor says China sales up 26 percent in April
SEOUL (Reuters) - South Korea's Hyundai Motor Co (005380.KS) said on Tuesday its China sales jumped 26 percent to 86,729 vehicles in April from a year earlier, maintaining its momentum in the world's biggest car market.
The results come as Japanese rivals such as Toyota Motor (7203.T) attempt to recover from sluggish sales in China last month.
(Reporting by Hyunjoo Jin; Editing by Daniel Magnowski)
- U.S.' Kerry voices 'regret' to India over diplomat case |
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Mega Millions winning lottery tickets sold in California, Georgia |
- Medical bills underlie 60 percent of U.S. bankrupts: study