Hyundai Motor says China sales up 26 percent in April
SEOUL (Reuters) - South Korea's Hyundai Motor Co (005380.KS) said on Tuesday its China sales jumped 26 percent to 86,729 vehicles in April from a year earlier, maintaining its momentum in the world's biggest car market.
The results come as Japanese rivals such as Toyota Motor (7203.T) attempt to recover from sluggish sales in China last month.
(Reporting by Hyunjoo Jin; Editing by Daniel Magnowski)
- Police hunt for motive as search for Malaysian jet spans hemispheres |
- Russia media say Crimea votes 93 percent to quit Ukraine |
- Ukraine, Russia agree Crimea truce until March 21-Ukraine minister
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Democrats seek ways to limit Obamacare fallout after Florida defeat