Hyundai Motor shares fall more than 3 percent, lowest in more than a week
SEOUL (Reuters) - Shares in Hyundai Motor (005380.KS) extended falls to more than 3 percent in early trade on Tuesday, weighed down by the latest strength in the won currency and mounting concerns about labor relations, analysts said.
"There are talks weekend shifts are not being enforced," said Ryu Yeon-hwa, an analyst at IM Investment & Securities, adding that would negatively affect manufacturing efficiency.
Hyundai Motor shares were down 3 percent to 193,000 won at 9.13 p.m. ET, the lowest level seen in more than a week and falling for a second day in a row.
(Reporting by Jungyoun Park and Hyunjoo Jin; Editing by Paul Tait)
- Lost passenger jet was diverted deliberately: Malaysian PM |
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data