Lipper's municipal bond fund index is lower
May 7 (Reuters) - Lipper, a Thomson Reuters service, said on Tuesday that its municipal index for Monday was lower compared with the previous day.
The final Lipper General Municipal Debt Fund Index was 1,130.724, down 1.639 or 0.145 percent, from the previous day.
The General Municipal Debt Fund Index is an equally weighted performance index, adjusted for capital gains distributions and income dividends of the largest qualifying funds in this investment objective.
- Nurse defies Ebola quarantine with bike ride; negotiations fail |
- Suspect in Pennsylvania police ambush captured after seven-week manhunt |
- Global shares jump, yen slumps as BOJ cranks up stimulus |
- Oil price declines have small-cap shale investors scrambling
- Japan's central bank shocks markets with more easing as inflation slows