Spanish court calls top bank chairmen as witnesses in Bankia probe
MADRID May 8 (Reuters) - A Spanish court has called the chairmen of Santander, BBVA and CaixaBank to testify as witnesses in an investigation into the 2011 initial public offering of nationalised lender Bankia , a High Court spokeswoman said on Wednesday.
The three men are due to appear in court on May 24, she said.
- Sierra Leone declares emergency as Ebola death toll hits 729 |
- Israel, Palestinian militant groups begin 3-day Gaza truce |
- Disappointment, uncertainty after India blocks WTO trade deal
- S&P500 index posts worst fall since April; indexes down for July
- Tesla expects to boost 2015 output to more than 60,000