Spanish court calls top bank chairmen as witnesses in Bankia probe
MADRID May 8 (Reuters) - A Spanish court has called the chairmen of Santander, BBVA and CaixaBank to testify as witnesses in an investigation into the 2011 initial public offering of nationalised lender Bankia , a High Court spokeswoman said on Wednesday.
The three men are due to appear in court on May 24, she said.
- Cortege departs to take Mandela's body to lie in state |
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $344 million, fourth biggest in its history
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- UPDATE 1-U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $344 million, fourth biggest in its history
- Ukrainian riot police clash with protesters in Kiev square