Delta Air Lines to return more than $1 bln to shareholders
May 8 (Reuters) - Delta Air Lines Inc said it will return more than $1 billion to its shareholders over the next three years.
The airline said it will initiate a quarterly dividend of 6 cents per share. It also authorized a share repurchase program of $500 million.
- Police hunt for motive as search for Malaysian jet spans hemispheres |
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Crimeans vote on union with Russia as troops build up rapidly |
- Democrats seek ways to limit Obamacare fallout after Florida defeat
- Police make third arrest in murder of Colorado socialite