Delta Air Lines to return more than $1 bln to shareholders
May 8 (Reuters) - Delta Air Lines Inc said it will return more than $1 billion to its shareholders over the next three years.
The airline said it will initiate a quarterly dividend of 6 cents per share. It also authorized a share repurchase program of $500 million.
- Mexican train derails, stranding 1,300 migrants headed toward U.S.
- Gaza toll nears 100, militants threaten Israeli airport |
- Ukraine says rebels will pay as missiles kill 23 soldiers |
- A game of two popes: Vatican plays down talk of World Cup rivalry
- Haskell collapses in Texas court as details of murder read