DragonWave posts wider loss as costs rise
May 8 (Reuters) - Telecom network equipment maker DragonWave Inc reported a wider quarterly loss, hurt in part by higher costs.
This is the company's ninth straight quarterly loss.
DragonWave's loss widened to $27.3 million, or 71 cents per share, in the fourth quarter, from $13.4 million, or 38 cents per share, a year earlier.
Revenue more than tripled to $28.3 million.
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Pope Francis named Time's Person of the Year |
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- Thousands of South Africans line up to see Mandela lie in state |
- China bitcoin arbitrage ends as traders work around capital controls