Greenlight's Einhorn favors Oil States International
NEW YORK May 8 (Reuters) - David Einhorn, president of $8.8 billion hedge fund Greenlight Capital, said Wednesday that Oil States International is a high-quality business relative to competitors.
Einhorn, speaking at the Sohn Investment Conference in New York, said the company is a more "higher quality" and "durable" business than the average and that it has a "meaningful" competitive advantage.
He said the market "doesn't appreciate" that OIS, a provider of specialty products and services to natural resources companies, has higher-margin, higher-multiple businesses than its competitors.
- Confusion as search for Malaysian jet spreads across SE Asia |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- Special Report: How China's official bank card is used to smuggle money |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source