Greenlight's Einhorn favors Oil States International
NEW YORK May 8 (Reuters) - David Einhorn, president of $8.8 billion hedge fund Greenlight Capital, said Wednesday that Oil States International is a high-quality business relative to competitors.
Einhorn, speaking at the Sohn Investment Conference in New York, said the company is a more "higher quality" and "durable" business than the average and that it has a "meaningful" competitive advantage.
He said the market "doesn't appreciate" that OIS, a provider of specialty products and services to natural resources companies, has higher-margin, higher-multiple businesses than its competitors.
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters press on
- Billy Joel, Shirley MacLaine feted at Kennedy Center Honors
- Singapore hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested |