No communique expected from G7 finmins' UK meeting -Canada
OTTAWA May 8 (Reuters) - Finance ministers and central bankers from the Group of Seven industrialized nations are not expected to issue a communique after meetings this weekend in Britain, a senior Canadian finance official said on Wednesday.
The official told reporters it was possible that Britain would issue a chairman's statement after the meeting.
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- North Korea executes leader's powerful uncle in rare public purge |
- Twitter backtracks on block feature after users revolt
- Insight: In Yemen, al Qaeda gains sympathy amid U.S. drone strikes
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message