No communique expected from G7 finmins' UK meeting -Canada
OTTAWA May 8 (Reuters) - Finance ministers and central bankers from the Group of Seven industrialized nations are not expected to issue a communique after meetings this weekend in Britain, a senior Canadian finance official said on Wednesday.
The official told reporters it was possible that Britain would issue a chairman's statement after the meeting.
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- Winning ticket sold in California for Mega Millions lottery: official
- India removes barriers to U.S. embassy as anger grows over diplomat's arrest
- UPDATE 5-Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia -Officials
- U.N. told up to 500 killed in South Sudan clashes: diplomats