Groupon board forms search committee to find new CEO-exec
SAN FRANCISCO May 8 (Reuters) - Groupon Inc's board of directors has formed a special committee that has begun a search for a new chief executive for the world's largest daily deal company, Ted Leonsis, interim co-CEO of the company, said on Wednesday.
Groupon's current leadership team is "gelling very very nicely," giving the search committee more time to find "the ideal long-term CEO," Leonsis added, during a conference call with analysts.
- South Korea investigates capsized ferry crew, stowage as rescue hampered |
- After Nevada ranch stand-off, emboldened militias ask: where next?
- Retailer Michaels Stores confirms payment card data breach
- All 338 Korean students, teachers rescued from sinking ferry - school official
- Nobel winner Garcia Marquez, master of magical realism, dies at 87 |