Health Care REIT to buy stake in Canadian senior living portfolio
May 8 (Reuters) - Health Care REIT Inc said it will acquire a 75 percent stake in privately held Canadian senior living services provider Revera Inc's $1.35 billion housing community portfolio.
The portfolio, which is currently owned by Revera, primarily comprises independent living communities, the companies said in a statement.
The deal is expected to close in the second quarter of 2013.
- Malaysia air force chief denies saying lost plane tracked to west |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- Ukraine appeals to the West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source