ICU Medical explores possible $1 billion sale -Bloomberg
NEW YORK May 8 (Reuters) - San Clemente, California-based medical device provider ICU Medical Inc is considering a sale that could fetch more than $1 billion, according to a Bloomberg News report Wednesday morning.
The maker of intravenous medical equipment has tapped J.P. Morgan Chase & Co, according to the report, which cited people familiar with the manner.
ICU's discussions about a possible sale are still early and the company is gauging interest, according to the report.
A JPMorgan spokeswoman declined to comment. An ICU spokesman did not immediately return requests for comment.
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine forms new defense force, seeks Western help |
- Front companies, embassies mask North Korean weapons trade - U.N
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions