ICU Medical explores possible $1 billion sale -Bloomberg
NEW YORK May 8 (Reuters) - San Clemente, California-based medical device provider ICU Medical Inc is considering a sale that could fetch more than $1 billion, according to a Bloomberg News report Wednesday morning.
The maker of intravenous medical equipment has tapped J.P. Morgan Chase & Co, according to the report, which cited people familiar with the manner.
ICU's discussions about a possible sale are still early and the company is gauging interest, according to the report.
A JPMorgan spokeswoman declined to comment. An ICU spokesman did not immediately return requests for comment.
- Protesters stay out on Hong Kong streets, defying Beijing |
- Hong Kong protesters stockpile supplies, fear fresh police advance |
- Stocks head for worst quarter since euro crisis, dollar soars
- China OKs iPhone 6 sale after Apple addresses security concerns
- U.S.-led air strikes pose problem for Assad's moderate foes