ICU Medical explores possible $1 billion sale -Bloomberg
NEW YORK May 8 (Reuters) - San Clemente, California-based medical device provider ICU Medical Inc is considering a sale that could fetch more than $1 billion, according to a Bloomberg News report Wednesday morning.
The maker of intravenous medical equipment has tapped J.P. Morgan Chase & Co, according to the report, which cited people familiar with the manner.
ICU's discussions about a possible sale are still early and the company is gauging interest, according to the report.
A JPMorgan spokeswoman declined to comment. An ICU spokesman did not immediately return requests for comment.
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Lost Malaysian airliner may have run out of fuel over Indian Ocean : source |
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing Malaysia plane: sources |
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data