Argentina's Banco Macro says Q1 net profit 457.9 mln pesos
BUENOS AIRES May 8 (Reuters) - Banco Macro , one of Argentina's largest private banks, on Wednesday reported a net profit of 457.9 million pesos ($89.3 million) in the first quarter, up from 323.8 million pesos in the same period last year.
The figure came in above market expectations. A Reuters poll of four analysts had put the company's quarterly net profit at a median of 401 million pesos, with estimates ranging from 390 million to 411 million pesos.
- Special Report: Thailand secretly supplies Myanmar refugees to trafficking rings |
- NSA gathers data on cellphone locations globally: report
- The 10 Most Corrupt and Least Corrupt Countries in the World
- Dementia epidemic looms with 135 million sufferers seen by 2050
- Obama says he's not allowed iPhone for 'security reasons'