Japan MOF to announce JGB auction results at 0530 GMT
TOKYO May 8 (Reuters) - Japan's Ministry of Finance said on Wednesday that it would announce the results of a 300 billion yen ($3 billion) liquidity-enhancing Japanese government bond auction at 2:30 p.m. (0530 GMT).
The results, originally due out at 12:45 p.m (0345 GMT), were delayed because of technical problems.
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine forms new defense force, seeks Western help |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions