Japan MOF to announce JGB auction results at 0530 GMT
TOKYO May 8 (Reuters) - Japan's Ministry of Finance said on Wednesday that it would announce the results of a 300 billion yen ($3 billion) liquidity-enhancing Japanese government bond auction at 2:30 p.m. (0530 GMT).
The results, originally due out at 12:45 p.m (0345 GMT), were delayed because of technical problems.
- Target holiday cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion |
- Special Report: Why Ukraine spurned the EU and embraced Russia