Japan MOF: Auction result release delayed due to technical glitches
TOKYO May 8 (Reuters) - Japan's Ministry of Finance said on Wednesday it would delay the announcement of a 300 billion yen Japanese Government Bond liquidity-enhancing auction due to technical glitches.
The results, originally due at 12:45 p.m (0345 GMT), will be delayed until further notice, the ministry said.
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Cortege departs to take Mandela's body to lie in state |
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- UPDATE 2-U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Thai 'red shirts' prepare rally to back PM against protesters