Prelios says no property market recovery in crisis-hit Italy
MILAN May 8 (Reuters) - Loss-making property manager Prelios said revenues and operating profits fell in the first quarter of the year, hit by a slump in the Italian real estate market.
The manager of properties in Italy, Germany and Poland including department stores and corporate headquarters said on Wednesday revenues fell 20 percent to 24.8 million euros in the first three months of the year.
Prelios also posted an operating loss of 3.4 million euros from an operating profit of 2.7 million euros a year before.
Prelios said it was confident its planned capital increases and debt rescheduling plans would help it grow this year. (Reporting by Antonella Ciancio)
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- South Africa admits mistake over 'schizophrenic' Mandela signer |
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Thai military heads agree to meet protest leader at weekend |