Syria's Internet connection to outside world is restored
May 8 (Reuters) - Internet connections between Syria and the outside world were restored on Wednesday, a day after web connections were suddenly severed, according to Google Inc and Renesys, two firms that monitor global Internet activity.
- North Korea's 'reign of terror' worries South's leader
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Chinese hackers spied on Europeans before G20 meeting: researcher
- Los Angeles sheriff's officials charged in jail misconduct probe
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media