Syria's Internet connection to outside world is restored
May 8 (Reuters) - Internet connections between Syria and the outside world were restored on Wednesday, a day after web connections were suddenly severed, according to Google Inc and Renesys, two firms that monitor global Internet activity.
- Islamic State video purports to show beheading of UK hostage David Haines |
- North Korea sentences U.S. citizen Matthew Miller to six years hard labor |
- Scots independence battle reaches fever pitch on streets and screens |
- UK's Cameron resists calls for air strikes despite hostage killing |
- NATO countries have begun arms deliveries to Ukraine: defense minister |