Syria's Internet connection to outside world is restored
May 8 (Reuters) - Internet connections between Syria and the outside world were restored on Wednesday, a day after web connections were suddenly severed, according to Google Inc and Renesys, two firms that monitor global Internet activity.
- Police hunt for motive as search for Malaysian jet spans hemispheres |
- Crimeans vote on union with Russia as Moscow pours in troops |
- Ukraine, Russia agree Crimea truce until March 21-Ukraine minister
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Democrats seek ways to limit Obamacare fallout after Florida defeat