Brazil's Cetip beats first-quarter net income estimates
SAO PAULO May 9 (Reuters) - Brazilian securities clearinghouse Cetip SA Mercados Organizados posted first-quarter net income of 80.1 million reais ($40 million), according to a securities filing on Thursday.
Profit at São Paulo-based Cetip beat the average 72.2 million reais forecast of six analysts in a Thomson Reuters poll.
- French warplanes search Mali desert for crashed Air Algerie plane |
- At least 15 killed by shelling of Gaza school; toll exceeds 760 |
- Exclusive: Ukraine rebel commander acknowledges fighters had BUK missile
- U.S. House panel votes to authorize lawsuit against Obama
- Lawyers call for outside probe of 'bungled' Arizona execution |