Brazil's Cetip beats first-quarter net income estimates
SAO PAULO May 9 (Reuters) - Brazilian securities clearinghouse Cetip SA Mercados Organizados posted first-quarter net income of 80.1 million reais ($40 million), according to a securities filing on Thursday.
Profit at São Paulo-based Cetip beat the average 72.2 million reais forecast of six analysts in a Thomson Reuters poll.
- Cortege departs to take Mandela's body to lie in state |
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $344 million, fourth biggest in its history
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- UPDATE 1-U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $344 million, fourth biggest in its history
- Ukrainian riot police clash with protesters in Kiev square