Brazil's Cetip beats first-quarter net income estimates
SAO PAULO May 9 (Reuters) - Brazilian securities clearinghouse Cetip SA Mercados Organizados posted first-quarter net income of 80.1 million reais ($40 million), according to a securities filing on Thursday.
Profit at São Paulo-based Cetip beat the average 72.2 million reais forecast of six analysts in a Thomson Reuters poll.
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Secret Service investigates after man jumps White House fence, reaches doors
- About 60,000 Syrian Kurds flee to Turkey as Islamic State advances |
- French jets strike in Iraq, expanding U.S.-led campaign against Islamic State |
- Scots spurn independence in historic vote, devolution battle begins |