China c.bank pledges flexible policy, yuan reforms
BEIJING May 9 (Reuters) - China's central bank said on Thursday that it will increase policy flexibility to support the economy while pushing reforms to make the yuan more responsive to market forces.
In the first quarter monetary policy implementation report, the People's Bank of China pledged to ward off inflationary risks even though the country's economic recovery was not solid, it said.
- Obama makes rare campaign trail appearance, people leave early
- Obama makes rare campaign trail appearance, some leave early
- Turkey to let Iraqi Kurds reinforce Kobani as U.S. drops arms to defenders |
- Nigeria declared Ebola-free, holds lessons for others
- Two arrested in death of Saudi student in California: report